Really, I'm very glad we didn't go to the onsen today. It started raining around lunch time which would have made travel very inconvenient. Also, I was able to use the free time this afternoon to get a lot of homework done.
I took a nap this afternoon, went to Sachi for some mōdan yaki for supper, and made a really good chart to study for my art history midterm on Friday. It was a very productive day as far as studying goes.
Tomorrow I have the written part of my speaking midterm (sounds confusing, right?) I opened my textbook to study, but I realized that I feel pretty confident about it all. I'll probably regret it in the morning, but I'm not really worrying about it now. I'll review a few grammar points tomorrow, but I'm not going to sweat this one.
Also tomorrow I'm going back to that little school to tutor those kids. I'm bringing them a set of plastic play American money, so hopefully that will be of use to them. I had bought it as a souvenir for any kids my homevisit family might have, but they're all too old for that, so I had to give it to someone.
And I'm yawning right now, so I'll take that as a sign that I should go to bed. Goodnight.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment