I'm at that point right now where I'm like, "Is it still today? Why am I awake? What did I do today?" So now I will try to remember. I've just been working really hard of homework for about the last five hours, so my brain is a bit squishy right now.
Um, let's see...it's Wednesday, so I must have gone to speaking class this morning. Oh yeah! The Hazing Chapter continued. Today we learned to give curt commands. Then I came home for a really nice Skype date with David. I went back to school for an udon lunch, and then had art history where we learned about Fujiwara court arts, including the Tale of Genji Scroll. Also, Dr. Hlawatsch postponed our art paper due date by a week, so that was a nice relief. This afternoon I came home, cleaned and vacuumed the room, and napped. I had curry rice and tomatoes for supper, and worked on my psych paper all evening.
And my ribs on my left side are driving me crazy right now, so I'm going to go lay down and try to sleep it off. Ouch. I need a back massage.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
A-ha! A short entry. This is my chance to write a reply longer than your entry!
That "what in the world is going on" state is always interesting, but I admit that I kind of enjoy it. It's especially good if you're wanting to take a nap. But five hours of homework seems a bit excessive. What were you working on for so long? Your paper has been pushed back, you've finished a bunch of mid-term tests, and I know that the Japanese are really big on work, but you're going to turn into Yagami Light if you keep this up. Remember how much he studied? And then he became a psycho murderer with a shinigami sidekick.
It could happen to you.
If that does happen, then the Hazing Chapter might be useful in ordering around your underlings, though I imagine that Light was always polite in doing so. You know, Light could have become a yakuza boss. That would have made a very interesting plot twist. Although thinking back, Mello had a gang too, with the horrible couch. I wonder if, in this alternate storyline, L would have remained with the police fighting the gangs, or if he'd have his own gang. L employed criminals too, actually: the con-man and that lady thief. Yeah, L might have a small gang devoted to solving unsolvable mysteries. That's be a cool gang, I bet. They'd probably finance their operations by finding hidden treasure.
What do you think? And how does Near fit in?
/bizarre ramblings
Wow, it could happen to me.
Honestly, this is the first time I've buckled down to do homework all semester, so I really don't think I'm turning into Light. And I was working on a six-page midterm paper for Asian Psych. Basically I had to type up what I presented in the debate, times two.
And apples here are really friggin' expensive, so I don't want a shinigami to have to feed.
Post a Comment