Monday, November 3, 2008

Boring Day

Today, being National Culture Day, there were no classes. I slept in until 10 and had a really nice Skype date with David. I had expected the Internet to be down because they were doing upgrade work, but it turned out to be fine, which was a nice surprise. Made some grilled cheese for lunch, as well as my fish marinade for supper. This afternoon I wrote my art paper and finished reading The Red Tent. For supper I had my blackened pepper tuna with rice pilaf and hash browns. And now here I am, with not much to say.

I've been having really vivid dreams lately. Not necessarily nightmares, but sometimes they're scary. It's weird. I have also been getting muscle cramps and fatigue easily. I've been eating bananas to try to counteract that.

I still can't figure out why I can't put pictures on Photobucket anymore. I even created a new account for myself, but it still won't take. Hmmm. Also, no progress on the course registration, although David is going to help me get that straightened out.

My hands still smell a bit like fish from cooking, so I'm going to take a shower. Hopefully tomorrow will be more interesting.

2 comments:

onceuponanever said...

Are your photos suddenly a different image type? Tff instead of png, for example? I'm pretty sure that Photobucket will only accept certain formats.

Additionally, there's a web browser called Flock that's made with Photobucket in mind. It makes it very easy to upload and tag many images, and browse through your images quickly. You may want to try that.

KansaiKristen08 said...

Thanks for the tip! I'll definitely look into that.