Today was gloriously uneventful. Slept in, ate lunch, did homework, napped, read for fun, ate supper, showered, studied, snacked. That's been my day. Not much else to say about that.
Last night I dreamt about getting all my stuff packed to go home. I guess that's a reminder for me to be confirming my flights and looking into weight limits and such. Yuck; I'm not looking forward to all that. Still, it's exciting to plan for going home.
Tomorrow I have a lesson test in Reading/Writing. Also, I'm going out for Mexican food with some friends, which should be fun.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Are you a semester or a year student?
Oh goodness, just a semester. There's no way I could be gone for a year. I miss my family and Witt, especially Buckets, way too much.
I'm so glad I came to Japan, mind you, but it's time to go home. You were here for just a semester, too, right? But you caught the "living abroad bug" like I haven't!
Haha Well, I missed my family but I might as well have been abroad as study at Witt - living so far away from school and all. I didn't have a bf to lure me home either.
These 8 months will be the longest time ever I've spent without site of family (although I really hope my bro will visit). I'm testing my mettle to live abroad as we speak!
Just you wait - that 'go abroad' bug bites and you never feel it. Give yourself about 5 months. ;)
Post a Comment