Sorry I didn't update yesterday! At about 4PM the Internet went down in the dorms, and it didn't get working again until sometime after I went to bed.
What to say about yesterday, then? No classes, because it was a national holiday (Labor Thanksgiving Day, I think). It was really terribly rainy and dreary, so I stayed in, napped, and read.
Today, though, the weather is beautiful and the Internet is working. It's been a great day. I woke up to find confirmation in my email inbox that I got a single in Polis to live in for the spring! I'm so, so excited. I've never had my own room before, unless you count my nursery before Erin was born. Also, I got two Thanksgiving cards in the mail today: one from Aunt Louise and her family, and one from Grandma and Grandpa. Thanks, everyone!
It's going to be a crazy busy week, so I've got a lot of homework to do tonight, probably. But for now I'm going to take a much needed nap. I haven't had a lot of energy lately. But that's okay, because sleeping is fun.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment