Friday, November 28, 2008

Not much, again

I've had something of a headache for about the past two days, located above my right eye. It comes and goes, but this morning my vision was a little funny, so I think it's a mild migraine. I get those sometimes. Oh well.

Let's see, nothing spectacular happened in class today. Today the sky looked like snow, but of course it was too warm. We got a little bit of rain. I bought another bar of soap from the 7Eleven because my other one is getting small.

I have a lot of homework this weekend, but at the moment I have no motivation to do it. Hopefully by Sunday I'll feel a bit more inspired.

Tomorrow I'm going to go to an onsen north of Kyōto called Kurama Onsen. I'll go early and try to beat the crowds.

Blah. I want to come home. Three more weeks.

No comments: