I finished my paper a little after midnight, as planned. Tomorrow should be epically awesome--sleep in, have a Skype date with David, eat lunch with friends, go to my two favorite classes, and that's it! Yay!
I got an email from Saho asking if I wanted to do some sightseeing in Osaka on Saturday, so I think I'll do that. It'll be fun. I want to go to the Umeda Sky Building; I think that would be a nice way to end this trip.
I took a shower about an hour ago, and my hair is drying really nicely. Too bad I'm about to go sleep on it and smush it against my pillow and mess it up. Oh well; I'm very lucky in that my hair is super low-maintanence. And I think that I am, overall, super low-maintanence in general, so I'm not sure I'd care even if it needed a lot of styling. Okie dokie, it must be getting late: I just wrote about my hair. Goodnight, all.
Friday, December 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment