Time today has been all funny. Well, I guess it's my own fault for sleeping at weird times. But still, it's been strange. I woke up at 8:00 and decided that was way too early to get up on a weekend, so I dozed until 9:00, when I got out of bed. I had some curry rice for brunch (breakfast of champions, you know) and was back in bed for a nap at noon. Next thing I knew it was 3PM and I hadn't done anything, so I got up and did another load of laundry. I also started on my Japanese homework, and piddled around until 5:00 when I was starving, so I had some grilled cheese. After supper I was totally ready for bed, except that it was only 6:30. So to kill time I went to the grocery so I won't have to do it tomorrow afternoon. I got back and it was still only 7:30, so I took a shower. After that, I really couldn't push off the homework any more, so I made myself do it. Still, it was super early. But then all of a sudden I realized it was 11:30, and I could finally go to bed without feeling like an old lady. Anyway, it's been weird.
Speaking of time, it is now 12:06AM on December 1, 2008, as I write this. That means it's now officially my Last Month in Japan. I...can't believe I survived this long. I only have two more weekends to go sightseeing; how weird is that?! Totally awesome, too. I can't wait to get back home. But there's a lot to do between now and then: sell back my bike, empty out the fridge, find out about airline regulations for baggage, take final exams, etc.
Tomorrow I have an essay test in reading/writing. I should have prepared more, but I didn't. Oh well. This is one of those tests that you can't really study for. The only thing that worries me is the time limit.
And here is a fun article on toilets in Japan.
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment