Friday, December 12, 2008

Last Day of Classes

Today was really nice. I slept in, did some laundry, and chatted with Alex and David because I didn't have any morning classes today. Art history was mainly a review, and in Film and Lit we finished watching Fear and Trembling, and I've decided that it's a really good movie. I think I'll try to find it in the States; it's a movie I would watch many times. I ate a really late (4PM) lunch of curry before heading home and napping. The evening has been low-key, with a grilled cheese sandwich and lots of computer solitaire.

Tomorrow I'm going to Osaka with Saho, my homevisit partner. It should be nice. I really should be studying a lot this weekend, but at the moment my motivation is nil. Meh, it'll get done. The only test I'm worried about at all is my speaking test on Tuesday. Other than that, it should be a breeze.

Not much to say today, sorry.

1 comment:

Karen S said...

I'm off for home tommorrow!

I should get your home address (too late for the japan one.... )