Well, it's less than a week to go, and I can't wait. Today I started throwing away small things that I won't need anymore, like a used cookie tin. Exciting!
I also have been studying all day. (By all day I mean since 12:30 when I woke up, and not counting lunch or supper or my nap.) Seriously, though, I've been really productive. I made all my art history flash cards and I studied a fair amount for my writing exam in the morning. Really, I'm not concerned about tomorrow's test.
I'm so hungry. Really, really hungry. But I only have two eggs, butter, okonomiyaki sauce, pepper, creamer, fish-flavored powder, sugar, olive oil, and three packs of noodles. Not a whole lot you can do with just that. I've eaten everything else. Tomorrow I'll swing by the store and get some bread so I can at least make a sandwich out of the eggs. But I'm trying not to overbuy because I get to COME HOME soon.
I decided to walk to the liquor store around the corner this evening to buy some cookies, but they were closed because it is Sunday. I hadn't thought of that, and I was very disappointed standing outside in the cold wanting my Oreos. So I didn't get cookies. It was too cold at the time to bike to the convenience stores farther away, so I fried up a pack of tater tots I found in the freezer. I've been wondering for a couple of months if they were mine. Normally I write my name on my stuff but sometimes I forget, and no one else has expressed any interest in them, so by the hunger vested in me they became mine. They were delicious. But I'm still hungry.
My schedule this week is so weird as far as when my exams are. Kinda nice, though, to have some variety.
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OMG!!! I AM SO EXCITED! Less than a week! Next weekend! Yippee skippee! And this whole time warp thing will be cool for us, because you will actually be leaving on our Friday, which is even sooner (sorta). And I'm writing this on our Sunday morning which is now your Monday morning. So that's even less time (sorta). Anyway, we can't wait!
Good luck on your exams, and have fun with your remaining FEW DAYS in Japan.
Love, Dad
Kristen, Kristen! I was just eating an orange and was nearly splashed in the eye! It could have been almost like "A Ninja Pays Half My Rent!"
Turns out some fruit can be pretty acidic.
Wow, Alex, that could have been BAD. Geez, you really should be more careful when eating delicious, healthy snacks.
Post a Comment