Thursday, December 18, 2008

Final Plans

Mkay, it's midnight and I'm finally starting to feel a little sleepy. I took a nap today and woke up at 7PM, so my clock is a little off. But I'm not really concerned because I'll be so jet lagged out of my mind in a few days that it doesn't matter.

Today I had my art history exam, which went very well. I also turned in my psych paper, so I'm done with that class too. I cancelled my bicycle registration and got my $100 deposit back. This afternoon I also studied for Film and Lit class with Ayumi, which was a bit boring, to tell the truth, but now I've got all my studying done, so it's okay. She was very appreciative, too, and that made me feel good.

I have cleaned out all my foodstuffs except for supplies to make a last minute egg sandwich if needed. I've slowly been working on getting other things disposed of, too. I do have a lot of stuff. I really hope everything will fit into my luggage.

Tomorrow I have no exams or anything, so here's the plan:
Get up early to Skype with my family, then David
Sell back my bike
Eat one last okonomiyaki at Sachi for lunch
Nap
Pack
Go to Sweets Paradise at Shinsaibashi with Melissa, Daniel, etc. and pig out
Pack some more/organize
Shower
Bed

So tomorrow should be pretty sweet.

No comments: