Here's how to reach me.
Room phone: 072-868-3381-2042
Mail:
My Name
c/0 Center for International Education
Kansai Gaidai University
16-1 Nakamiyahigashino-cho, Hirakata, Osaka
573-1001 Japan
Today is Friday, and I'm looking forward to the weekend. It's really nice to have classes, but I'm pretty wiped out from the week. Tonight I'm going out for supper and karaoke with some friends from my dorm. On Saturday I plan to do some grocery shopping and go to the mall. On Sunday, I had originally planned to go to a moon viewing ceremony in Kyoto, but instead I think I'll go to the aquarium in Osaka. There's a big group of students going, so it should be fun. Monday is a national holiday, Respect for the Aged Day, so there's no class. That'll be nice, too. Maybe I'll go to a hot spring or something. I dunno.
Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment