If there wasn't a glass barrier between you and the spider crab, I'd suspect it of plotting to kidnap and eat you. Possibly as revenge against the human race, for all his distant relatives that we've munched on.
Or he might just have been a camera hog. Perhaps living in an aquarium where people take pictures of him all the time has gone to his head.
A man of ordinary talent will always be ordinary, whether he travels or not; but a man of superior talent (which I cannot deny myself to be without being impious) will go to pieces if he remains forever in the same place. — Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
1 comment:
If there wasn't a glass barrier between you and the spider crab, I'd suspect it of plotting to kidnap and eat you. Possibly as revenge against the human race, for all his distant relatives that we've munched on.
Or he might just have been a camera hog. Perhaps living in an aquarium where people take pictures of him all the time has gone to his head.
Post a Comment