Reports from the Wide World
Monday, September 29, 2008
Uji Trip Photos
Photobucket Album
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
KansaiKristen08
View my complete profile
A man of ordinary talent will always be ordinary, whether he travels or not; but a man of superior talent (which I cannot deny myself to be without being impious) will go to pieces if he remains forever in the same place.
— Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(131)
►
December
(23)
►
November
(30)
►
October
(38)
▼
September
(38)
Park your ridiculously small bike somewhere else, ...
Rain and Momoko
Uji Trip Photos
Uji Trip
Ho-hum Saturday and Plans for Sunday
Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan
Observations, again
Himeji Trip 9/23/08
Sick.
Tutoring
Mostly chores and everyday stuff
Himeji Trip
A Standard Monday
Meeting my Homevisit Family
Friday Update
Observations
Chores and Ancient Earthworks
Kyoto Trip Pictures are Up!
Kind of a complainy post
Everyday Life in Japan, Part 1
Kuzuha Excursion
Respect for the Aged Day
Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan
Hirakatashi-Eki
Friday Night in Japan
Contact Info
Regarding the Weather
The trip here
日本語で "crazy" は何ですか。
First day of classes
My computer works!!!
Today is errand day.
Check-In and Karaoke
新しい日本の友達!!!
General observations
First glimpse of Kyoto
I'm here
I've got all my stuff packed and ready. I'm sleep...
►
August
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment