Goodness but that place looks gorgeous! I really liked the pictures of Kokoen (did I spell that correctly?) I think the Japanese have the right idea on gardens. It looked like such a nice place to just...be for a little bit.
Did you notice that, in the picture of you and the gate, the gate seems to have a very friendly looking face? Almost directly above you, at the top of the arch. It's shaped into something that looks like a face with two little eyes, a big nose and an old-fashioned wig. It's true.
A man of ordinary talent will always be ordinary, whether he travels or not; but a man of superior talent (which I cannot deny myself to be without being impious) will go to pieces if he remains forever in the same place. — Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
2 comments:
Goodness but that place looks gorgeous! I really liked the pictures of Kokoen (did I spell that correctly?) I think the Japanese have the right idea on gardens. It looked like such a nice place to just...be for a little bit.
Did you notice that, in the picture of you and the gate, the gate seems to have a very friendly looking face? Almost directly above you, at the top of the arch. It's shaped into something that looks like a face with two little eyes, a big nose and an old-fashioned wig. It's true.
Post a Comment